For more information click organization's name. Please note: Services may be limited to residents of certain areas. Links will open in a new window.
* Partnership for Prescription Assistance
* Patient Advocate Foundation's Co-Pay Relief Program: (Must have insurance and income must be below 500 percent of federal povery guidelines)
* Prevent Blindness Texas: (eye exams, glasses, safety, glaucoma checks)
* Promises Community Ministries: (Counseling and other services)
* The Women's Center: (Rape Crisis and Victim Services)
* Recovery Resource Council: (Counseling services and resources for alcohol/substance abuse.)
* The Hope Center: (Financial assistance for prescription and medical needs. Part of Catholic Charities Fort Worth. May be limited to certain areas.)
* Tarrant County Public Health Department: (Vaccinations, disease prevention, smoking cessation)
* Johnson County Public Health Department: (Indigent healthcare. Check website for financial qualifications.)
* The Bridge: A ministry of Westhill Church of Christ in Cleburne. Prescription and financial assistance.
* Call 211 Texas
* Texas Health Community Connect: Type in your zip code to find programs serving people in that zip code.
* Texas A&M College of Dentistry: a teaching institution in which treatment is performed by students and supervised by licensed clinical faculty.
* Dental Health Arlington: clinic provides dental care to low-income individuals and families to help them avoid future health issues and emergency dental problems.
* H.O.P.E. Medical/Dental Clinic: 817-641-5858
For residents of Johnson and Hill counties. Limited dental services for those with limited or no health insurance.
*Operation Blessing: 105 George St. Cleburne TX 817-645-8511
food, clothing, furniture, RX
*Promises Community Ministries: 140 NW Renfro St. Burleson TX
food, clothing vouchers, bills, RX
*Crowley House of Hope: 216 N Magnolia, Crowley TX 817-297-6400
*Salvation Army: 111 S Anglin St. Cleburne TX 817-558-1296
bills, rent, gas, water, food, household items, Christmas program, school supplies, V.B.S
*Texas Neighborhood Services: 118 W Heard St. Cleburne TX
*The Bridge Benevolence Center/Westhill Church of Christ: 401 E Henderson St. Cleburne TX 817-645-6819
bills, food, clothing, RX, gas vouchers
*Action Community Services: Apt Line- 817-392-5790
utility assistance for Tarrant County residents
*First United Methodist Church of Cleburne: 1300 Westhill Cleburne TX 817-645-6392
*Keene Community Services: 201 Fairview St. Keene TX 817-641-9804
financial assistance (Keene residents only)
*New Hope Church
Soup Kitchen on Wednesday nights
*Low-Income Energy Assistance Program: 1-866-674-6327
bills, energy crisis, weatherization and energy related home repairs. Preference is given to elderly, disabled, and homes with children under 6. This is a service of the National Energy Assistance Referral Project.
*Oncor Low-Income Weatherization Program: 1-866-728-3674
Free for clients in Oncor's service territory
*TexVet.org is a state-funded information and referral service, specifically for Texas’ military and their families.
We have veteran-focused resource guides for Johnson and Tarrant counties at:
…and a clickable map with resource guides for every county in Texas at:
* Your Texas Benefits: State benefit programs help people with little or no money who are in need.
*Tarrant County Human Services: 817-531-5620
utilities, rent, mortgage (Tarrant County Residents)
*Call 211 Texas or 1-877-541-7905 for State Benefit Services in your area
*Public Utility Commision: 1-888-782-8477
complaints/problems with your electric provider (PUCI) (Public Utility Commision Investigator