For more information, phone number, etc., click organization's name. Please note: Services may be limited to residents of certain areas. Links will open in a new window.
* Operation Blessing: 105 George St., Cleburne.
* Partnership for Prescription Assistance
* Patient Advocate Foundation's Co-Pay Relief Program: (Must have insurance and income must be below 500 percent of federal povery guidelines)
* Prevent Blindness Texas: (eye exams, glasses, safety, glaucoma checks)
* Promises Community Ministries: (Counseling and other services)
* The Women's Center: (Rape Crisis and Victim Services)
* Recovery Resource Council: (Counseling services and resources for alcohol/substance abuse.)
* Salvation Army: (Assistance for low-income, elderly and qualifying individuals with prescriptions and other expenses.) 111 S. Anglin, Cleburne, 817-558-1296 or 1901 E. Seminary Drive, Fort Worth, 817-531-2933.
* South Central Alliance: (Limited to 76104, 76109, 76110 zip codes. Check website for services.)
* Spirit of Sharing: (A ministry of Field Street Baptist Church in Cleburne. May be limited to Cleburne residents.)
* The Hope Center: (Financial assistance for prescription and medical needs. Part of Catholic Charities Fort Worth. May be limited to certain areas.)
* Tarrant County Public Health Department: (Vaccinations, disease prevention, smoking cessation)
* Johnson County Public Health Department: (Indigent healthcare. Check website for financial qualifications.)
* Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF): For families with children 18 and under. Income restrictions
* The Bridge: A ministry of Westhill Church of Christ in Cleburne. Prescription and financial assistance.
* Texas A&M College of Dentistry: a teaching institution in which treatment is performed by students and supervised by licensed clinical faculty.
* Dental Health Arlington: clinic provides dental care to low-income individuals and families to help them avoid future health issues and emergency dental problems.
* Catholic Charities of Fort Worth: May have residence restrictions. Call to see if you are eligible.
* H.O.P.E. Medical/Dental Clinic: For residents of Johnson and Hill counties. Limited dental services for those with limited or no health insurance.
* Texas Health Community Connect: Type in your zip code to find programs serving people in that zip code.
* 211 Texas: Type a search term (food, housing, etc., and your zip code) to find resources
* Your Texas Benefits: State benefit programs help people with little or no money who are in need
*TexVet.org is a state-funded information and referral service, specifically for Texas’ military and their families.
We have veteran-focused resource guides for Johnson and Tarrant counties at:
…and a clickable map with resource guides for every county in Texas at:
We will be adding additional resources soon.