"What do you think? Which of [these] became the neighbor to the man ...?"
"The one who treated him kindly," the religion scholar responded.
Jesus said, "Go and do the same."
Donation boxes for Little Red Schoolhouse are being placed in local businesses and churches the week of July 7.
We'll update the list as new places are added:
* Burleson City Hall, 141 W. Renfro Street
* Burleson Child Development Center, 125 NW Newton
* Burleson Police Dept. 1161 SW Wilshire Blvd
* Burleson Fire Dept, 828 SW Alsbury
* Burleson Library, 248 SW Johnson Street
* Burlesson Recreation Center (BRiCk), 550 NW Summercrest Blvd.
* City Market, 200 E. Renfro
* Cooter Brown's, 473 E. Renfro
* EECU, 750 NE Alsbury Blvd.
* First National Bank, 899 NE Alsbury Blvd. or 740 SW Wilshire Blvd.
* F-Wave Roofing, 921 S. Burleson Blvd.
* Hays & Stolz, 6500 Cirrus
* Independent Bank, 201 Ellison
* JC Penny, 877 NE Alsbury Blvd.
* Joshua Spine and Health Center, 332 N. Broadway, Joshua
* LKQ North Texas, 2955 S. Burleson Blvd.
* Lynn Smith Chevrolet, 925 N. Burleson Blvd.
* The Market Emporium, 108 W. Ellison
* Pinnacle Bank, 651 NE Alsbury Blvd.
* Texas Health Imaging Center, 11801 S. Freeway
* Total Care, 1005 Crowley Rd., Crowley
* Wells Fargo, 449 S. Broadway, Joshua
* Burleson Bible Church, 260 S. Hurst
* Burleson Spanish Seventh-Day Adventist, 335 SW Thomas
* Calvary Southwest Metro, 130 E. Renfro
* Cross Timbers Baptist Church, 2560 FM 731
* First Baptist Church, 317 Ellison, Burleson
* First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), 601 SW Johnson Ave.
* Graceview Baptist Church, 1440 S. Burleson Blvd.
* The Heights Church, Burleson campus, 510 SW Wilshire Blvd (Venue 510)
* Impact Life Church, 601 SW Alsbury Blvd.
*Reece Prairie Baptist Church, 9705 County Rd 1016, Burleson
* St. Ann Catholic Church, 100 SW Alsbury Blvd.
* Dry erase markers
* Pencil boxes/pouches
* Ballpoint pens
* Composition notebooks
* Spiral notebooks
* Index cards
* Construction paper
* 12" x 18" manila paper
* Graph paper
* Lined notebook paper
* USB drive
* Ear buds
Our summer food program began June 1. Throughout the summer, families with school-age children will be able to receive groceries twice a month. Wanna help?
We can use:
* Healthier snack items like GoGurt and granola bars
* Luncheon meats (for sandwiches)
* Sliced cheese (also for sandwiches)
* Condiments such as ketchup, mustard and mayo (see the previous two entries)
* Microwaveable mac and cheese and ramen soups
Drop donations by Tuesday thru Friday from
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Harvest Feast 2018 was a resounding sucess! Thanks to all who came,
who provided good or services. who donated time to preparation and set up,
and especially to those who sponsored the event. Your participation
will help thousands of people in our communities