"What do you think? Which of [these] became the neighbor to the man ...?"
"The one who treated him kindly," the religion scholar responded.
Jesus said, "Go and do the same."
Our summer food program began June 1. Throughout the summer, families with school-age children will be able to receive groceries twice a month. Wanna help?
We can use:
* Healthier snack items like GoGurt and granola bars
* Luncheon meats (for sandwiches)
* Sliced cheese (also for sandwiches)
* Condiments such as ketchup, mustard and mayo (see the previous two entries)
* Microwaveable mac and cheese and ramen soups
Drop donations by Tuesday thru Friday from
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Harvest Feast 2018 was a resounding sucess! Thanks to all who came,
who provided good or services. who donated time to preparation and set up,
and especially to those who sponsored the event. Your participation
will help thousands of people in our communities